Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 09:15:41 EST
You need to delete the collins.html file and all of the collins.ind* files,
then GET and PUT the list header to make LISTSERV rebuild the indexes.

You did the right thing when you made the Notebook= keyword point to an
absolute directory specification, btw.  It's just that for performance
reasons, LISTSERV won't rebuild the .html and the index files for the
web archive interface unless specifically prodded (stop/start LISTSERV
or a list PUT).

Nathan