Harold Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 16:58:55 EST
On Mon, 5 Feb 1996 22:19:14 EST Roger Fajman said:
>I want to set up a moderated list where all of the moderators receive
>each post and any one of them can OK a message.  I'm thinking of
>using this:
>
>   Send= Editor,Hold
>   Editor= xxx-mod@listhost, (xxx-mod)
>
>where XXX-MOD is a closed list with all the moderators on it.

Roger,
This will work with the exception that you can't use the "Editor,hold"
syntax.  The magic cookie sent with the message would only be valid from
the xxx-mod userid.  Your moderators can't use it.  Just use the old
fashioned "Send= Editor" and any of your moderators should be able to
OK postings by forwarding them back to the list (using something which
puts "resent" headers in (like ricemail's RESEND command.)

Harold