"Patrick B. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:55:26 -0800
Symantec.

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 11:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Sendmail, mail it all in lower case, how?

What spam blocker do you use?  I've started collecting examples of
stupid
things that spam filters do.

---

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM / Hormel's new miracle meat in a can
Tastes fine, saves time. / If you want something grand, / Ask for SPAM!
  - Hormel's 1937 jingle for SPAM

William Brown
Messaging/Filtering Services
Technology Services, WNYRIC, Erie 1 BOCES
(716)821-7285