Brian Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Apr 1993 17:44:19 ECT
Hi there,
  First off, I have to say that the new release is amazing.  I'm still
digesting the new options on the refcards, but I am really impressed.

  Sidenote: If the nice people at CREN think that a committee can do
better than Eric, then they've never dealt w/ programmers.  Managing
programmers is like herding cats.  I hope they don't get their way.

  Now the problem: since the new release, a some of our lists are
having posts rejected from subscribers with (previously) valid
addresses.  The message they receive starts with "You are not
authorized to mail to list ...".  As far as I can tell, the addresses
are valid and did work before the upgrade.

  We have about 65 lists, some of them quite large.  This problem seems to
be occurring on several of them.  I include one such error message.

  This is probably an easy one, but I am in over my ears.  Thanks for any
help.

=brian

Brian Frederick - Binghamton University  - Computer Center Rm. 217 - 6129
mailman@bingvmb - [log in to unmask]