Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:50:45 -0600
--On April 4, 2006 4:27:09 PM -0700 "Patrick B. O'Brien"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> No I'm not subscribed, heck if I was subscribed, why I would need the
> repro option? I was trying to get around subscribing as an owner.
>
> There are no sub lists involved in this test.

You always have to be subscribed to a list in order to receive messages
from it.  There is no way around it at all.  Default-options sets/overrides
the default options when a new subscriber is added to, or subscribes
him/herself to the list, that is all.  It doesn't do anything for
non-subscribers.