"McClinton, Roger D." <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:46:00 -0500
I'm having some problems with the web interface of 1.8e installation on
Windows 2003.  It works to a point.

When  I attempt  to change the settings of a list member (such as adding
noprobe/renew, I get the error "CGI ERROR The specified CGI application
misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.  In the IIS
logs that attempt is logged with a 502.2 which just means error in cgi
application.

The thing that is driving me nuts is that it only fails 9 times out of
10 attempts.

I have set the permissions on the 5 files in windows\system32 mentioned
in the manual and the faq.
I have set up cgi-bin in its own applicatin pool

Does anyone have any suggestions of other things to check.