Liz Armitage <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 15:39:36 U
                       Subject:                               Time:2:15 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Closing a list                         Date:3/15/95

I need to find out how to close a list, permanently.  I'd appreciate either
being pointed toward available documentation or having someone respond with
info they have.  I've never done this before and now need to close a few.
One is being closed and members can be referred to a similar one.  Another is
needs to be closed because it is no longer used.  Another is a peered host
which we are no longer able to host.  I'd appreciate hearing from someone out
there.  Thanks.