Doug Merrett <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 08:37:59 -0500
I'm looking for a volunteer host machine for a PC/Mac troubleshooters
listserver I'm setting up.  I found this address poking around on vm1's info
on listservers and thought someone out there might have some leads for me?

Doug Merrett
P.S. If THIS address is a listserver please respond directly, I'm not a member!

P.P.S. The charter will look something like:
A forum for the discussion of troubleshooting procedures and the problems being
encountered by those of us 'out in the field'.  Anything that might come up
in the average day of someone who has to make a recommendation on whether it
can
be fixed by you, or needs to be sent into a shop.

The FAQ file to derive from it could be an evolving database of problems noted
with different hardware/software combinations and some resources for
troubleshooters.
--
 - needs assessments       GeoPhare Research      - technical writing
 - general consulting   User Friendly Services    - custom programming