Randy S Laughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 18:59:24 EST
To whom it may concern,

A team of well organized list managers, including myself, are looking for
a willing host for our NEW humor list.  We call it HumoRUs! and currently
it is being managed by three Pentium systems with one acting as the
"postmaster" using Microsoft Outlook.  The list is quickly becoming
popular and we are looking forward to moving away from manual list
management.  Currently we are running about 50/50 on automation and
manual list management.  We wish to switch over to just automation, that
it why I am sending this request.

Our HumoRUs! List is made up of humorous material submitted by our
subscribers and from our staff which searches far and wide on the WWW for
material.  We publish a list weekly and our subscribers are absolutely
thrilled about our list.  You see, unlike most ordinary humor lists which
often contain sick, perverted, inappropriate, and unamusing material our
list publishes only the Best of Best and we are quite proud of it.  A
great number of lists only have one manager, with ours we have three for
better management.  Right now we do not use the web for any part of our
list other than advertising, so I cannot refer you to any sites which
would better outline our list.

Any Response would be greatly appreciated :-)

Sincerely,

Randy S. Laughlin
Head of Promotional Advertising and New Subscribers for the HumoRUs!
Mailing list