"Kip Keil, DBA" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:57:17 -0600
Ben is, of course, correct that the preliminary problem I'm facing is
handled through documentation.  RTFM.  ;-)  I'll try to do better on that,
from now on.

Next step, same situation, different aspect.

I still have a dichotomy in the response between messages sent to
administrative addresses for these lists.

Recapping, on migrating to a new server, the first list we created was
babysat by our SysAdmin.  The subsequent lists (two 'live' and one for
testing) were not.

When I send a message to [babysat]-l-request, I get the info message from
the .tpl file, as expected.  However, when I send a message to
[not-babysat]-l-request, I get an entirely different response.  My test list
is kipper-l.  Here's the error message I get:

"|/usr/local/bin/lsv_amin -t kipper-l-request"
    (reason: 137)
    (expanded from: <[log in to unmask]>)

ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/lsv_amin: fatal: libclntsh.so.8.0: open failed: No
such file or directory
Killed
554 5.3.0 "|/usr/local/bin/lsv_amin -t kipper-l-request"... unknown mailer
error 137

I've looked through the documentation for list managers, site managers and
developers.  I've not been able to find any reference to "libclntsh" or to
"open failed" in any of these.

Ideas?

TIA
Kip