UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:43:26 -0500
Bruce,

Usually when I see this, an external mail server is restoring email by
redelivering on the To: line instead of just the local recipient on the
smtp level, and that of course sends the mail back to the listserv for
everyone to get it again.

What you should do to verify is look at the *full* headers of the
duplicates, specifically for a common domain source before it's
received by the listserv. And of course date and time stamps will
reflect it sat there for a day.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.buffalo.edu