Chris Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:18:49 -0700
Hi Friends,

I've been messing with the web templates and have most pages looking
pretty good. However, I have a few pages that still show the default
blue in spots, even though I've tried to hit every pertinent template
files.

If you have a minute, could you please go to:
http://listserv.plattecanyon.com/wa.exe?S1=toolbook

Note the blue tables at the top and at the bottom. Where are they coming
from? They're not headers (which are actually INSIDE the blue table) and
they're not sub-headers. It's something else, and I can't figure out
what it is.

Any tips?

Chris Bell