Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:44:43 -0500
At 10:43 AM 10/25/2005 +0200, Oliver Menge wrote:
>SHOW LICENSE gives:
>
>   License type: Permanent
>   Expiration date: None - perpetual license
>   Maintenance until: No maintenance information
>   Capacity: Unlimited
>   Version: 1.8e
>   Serial number: IZ-SOZ-4
>   Build date: 27 May 2002
>
>As far as I understand 1.8e is the same like either 14.0, 14.1,
>14.2 or 14.4. A bit confusing for me. I have not done the
>installation. How can I tell which one I have, can I upgrade to
>14.4 with the present license and what do I need to have in
>mind concerning the license keys?

This can be determined from the release notes found at
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp, but here's the short version.

Given the build date from the SHOW LICENSE output above, you have
14.0, that is, the original 1.8e release.

To go to 14.4 (the current release), you will have to apply a 14.4
LAK (contact your sales representative to get one -- it appears that
your rep is
Hans Hartman <[log in to unmask]>).

I hope this is helpful.

Nathan