"Roger D. Parish" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Oct 90 11:25:15 EDT
On Tue, 18 Sep 90 08:57:05 CDT Barry Finkel said:
>What is a good PUT level for RSCS 2.3.0?  I know that there were problems with
>some PUTs in the past.  Thanks.

Barry, I'm running 9003 with the bucket.  The bucket is VERY IMPORTANT because
the PUT is broken, again.  There are 11 PE items in the Service Recommendation
section of the bucket memo, plus some important General Information about how
to deal with the broken PUT tape!  A couple of the PE service items deal with
XA SP2-only problems, a couple deal with RJE (DMTNPT) and a few are for NJE.
I've had no problems with it since I put it up the latter part of August.