Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:20:56 -0500
Been hearing a lot from me lately, eh?

Just installed 1.8e on AIX.  Many people are complaining about the
slow web interface.  I've had a number of tries timeout after 60
seconds.  When this happens, I normally expect to see lots of .job
files in the spool queue.  However, that has not been the case today.
There have been some large deliveries which put lots of .mail files
in the queue.  But what could have changed or how can I make it
better?  Is there anything that can be tweaked to give some cycles to
"wa"?
--
Cheerfulness is contagious, but don't wait to catch it from others.
Be a "carrier".

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)