Steve Price <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:07:21 -0600
After about 2 weeks of this not happening the queues are full again.
This time a different address is the problem.  Why is it that
listserv when it finds an undeliverable email address it doesn't
continue on with the remaining recipients on the list but instead
sticks the file in the spool directory and tries repeatedly to
deliver to the one bad recipient?

I realize this shouldn't be happening and my idea of what appears to
be happening is probably wrong but if anyone has any suggestions on
what settings to check or can tell me what information to provide
that would help resolve this I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks.

-steve