UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:47:30 -0400
Thanks for clearing that up for me, Francoise. I never played around with the
themes and wasn't aware the "no style sheet" existed!

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.buffalo.edu