"Trent W. Henson" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:48:03 -0500
I have just installed both products on the same system (Win2K Pro SP2).
Both services are running but ListServ does not send email through
LSMTP.  ListServ is creating ".mail"  files in the SPOOL folder but they
are not going out via LSMTP.  The log file shows the following message
about every one minute:
20 Jun 2002 15:00:13 Receive error: Unknown error [10060]
20 Jun 2002 15:00:14 *** LSMTP extensions activated ***

I can send a command to ListServ (i.e. - HELP) and get NO reply but I
CAN see the reply file waiting in the SPOOL folder and the previous
message is logged.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem
might be?