Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:47:32 -0400
On: Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:41:58PM -0400,Aaron Morris Wrote:

} I have a moderated list.  A non-subscriber keeps sending submissions to my
} list, and I routinely REJECT them from LIST MODERATION.  I would prefer to
} have LISTSERV disallow the submissions and never see them in the submission
} queue.  How do I accomplish this?

You can probably use the filter, also that was suggested, but I think
this still sends you an info message.

Another thing you can try is to subscribe him and set that userid to
NOMAIL, NOPOST.  Use the QUIET option when you do it.

SEND=PRIVATE is another possibility.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67