Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:23:08 -0400
At 15:20 7/28/2009 Tuesday, Melody Fleishauer wrote:
>I have a list that is a non-moderated list.  Sometimes when messages from
>subscribers aren't posting, we look in the moderation area and we can find
>them in there.  I am wondering how to prevent this from happening.  Every
>post from subscribers should go to the list.

Do two things:

1) Q listname WITH REVIEW for *@*

2) GET listname MAILTPL
and look for MODERATE

e.g., here's a CONTENT_FILTER section from one of my lists:

>>> CONTENT_FILTER OOO and blank Subject
Subject: Out of office
Action: MODERATE OOO messages are not allowed on this list.
Subject: Out of the office
Action: MODERATE OOO messages are not allowed on this list.
Action: MODERATE Please resubmit with a non-blank subject.
Text: Out of office
Action: MODERATE OOO messages are not allowed on this list.
Text: Out of the office
Action: MODERATE OOO messages are not allowed on this list.