Dustin Fu <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 20:35:24 CST
Howdy y'all:

We at UTARLVM1 running LISTSERV-NJE 1.8a, and have three SMTPs running.
Two of the SMTPs are dedicated for sending LISTSERV mail.  We have a
direct NJE link to Princeton University and notice Princeton's SMTP
is getting some files from our LISTSERV destined for the Internet via
our RSCS link.  Do we need to run LISTSERV-TCP/IP in order to send
all LISTSERV mail directly to Internet node without going thru
Princeton's SMTP?

Dustin Fu                             :(817) 273-3666
Central Systems Support               :
Academic Computing Services           :BITNET: C015FDH@UTARLVM1
University of Texas at Arlington, USA :Internet: [log in to unmask]