"Mignon Erixon-Stanford, Academic Systems Head" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Oct 1992 10:33:18 EDT
From:    Mignon Erixon-Stanford, Academic Systems Head

In my local sysvars, I put:   filedisk = 'A5 D5'  in the hopes that I could
write to either the A or D disk, depending upon what was in the list header.
Unfortunately, this does not work.  LISTSERV doesn't complain until I change
the header to write to the D disk.  Any suggestions?  (Obviously all my
lists point to the A disk, now).

Research Systems Division     Smithsonian Institution, A&I 2310
Washington, DC 20560          Internet: [log in to unmask]