Randy Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 09:16:05 -0500
I'm running listserv 1.8b on a solaris 2.4 machine.   When I create
a list using the PUT statement and use the "Default-Options=" keyword
in the header, it doesn't seem to take effect for the subscribers
I include with the message.

For example:

PUT MYLIST-L LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
*
* My Test List
*
* Send= Private
* Default-Options= Repro,Noack
* Confidential= Yes
* PW= XXXX
*
* owner= [log in to unmask]
*
[log in to unmask] Randy Martin
[log in to unmask] Bozo The Clown

The REPRO option doesn't get set for the users wolf and bozo.  If
I subscribe a user after the list has been created, the user will get
the correct default-options that I have set for the list.  Couldn't
this be considered a bug??  Since the list of subscribers goes at the
end of the put statement, the default options should be known before
processing the subscribers and be set accordingly for the users.  Has
anyone else discovered this?

Thanks.