Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Sep 1992 02:52:56 +0200
On Fri, 11 Sep 1992 20:39:54 EDT "A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>I just checked,  and I have 2  lists with Send= Owner. I  imagine that I
>can  set them  to Send=  Editor, though  I could  imagine a  information
>publishing list, where you wanted to get things to subscribers, and only
>from select  people, and  you would  rather return  things not  from the
>owner, than  to forward it  to the owner, like  the Editor does.  (ie, I
>think it would be a good idea to support Send=Owner)

I realize  my message  wasn't 100%  clear. "Send=  Owner" works,  but the
plural doesn't work. The singular is  the documented form, but the plural
happened to  work in the last  release since "Send= XYZ"  would allow the
owners to post.

  Eric