Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:40:24 -0700
(Reply from Randy Klumph)

No, deaf-blind is correct. This disability is the combination of
deafness and blindness. Many users have varying degrees of this
disability from 100% deaf and 100% blind, to some useful vision and/or
hearing. They all meet the legal requirement of deafness and blindness.
Color and contrast has a significant impact on readability for many of
my users with limited vision. For more information on this disability
see http://www.dblink.org. We host several deaf-blind related list at
http://tr.wou.edu/archives Feel free to email me off list if you have
any questions about this disability.

  - UB Listserv Administrator wrote:
>I sure hope you meant color-blind. Otherwise, I'm really confused.

Regards,
Randy Klumph
The National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness
The Teaching Research Institute
345 N Monmouth Ave
Monmouth, OR 97361