"Sakr, Tamer" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:33:49 -0700
To follow up on my previous post, I found a filter parameter (FILTER_ALSO= ) in go.user, could this setting override the site wide CONTENT_FILTER causing it not to work?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sakr, Tamer
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 6:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: global mail template

Sorry if I am not being clear. I did not receive an email confirmation after hitting the update button on the site Edit Mail Template - CONTENT_FILTER page. I did however receive html conformation on the page indicating successful update of site wide template like so:

The CONTENT_FILTER form has been successfully stored in the SITE template library.

Following your advice, I created a test list and applied the same CONTENT_FILTER parameters to it, this time it worked as intended.   Using the same CONTENT_FILTER for the site wide mail template doesn't seem to be working.

I've searched everywhere for possible cause, settings that could be blocking the filter from working with no luck.

Again I am only using the same simple filter to check for empty subject.

Thank you