------------------ Start of included file RELOAD   MAIL        -----------------
Date:         Wed, 24 Feb 88 14:22:03 GMT
Sender:       EARN Technical Group <EARNTECH@FRULM11>
From:         AUFFRET@FRMOP11
To:           Ross Patterson <A024012@RUTVM1>

subject : back to a normal spool situation in FRMOP22 (at least|)

Although traffic flow in the network had been normal for the the last 3 weeks,
a permanent backlog of about 2000 files seemed to be waiting in FRMOP22
on CEARN link. I though that was an accumulation of
large files waiting for a line never freeed by small files. I was wrong.
Doron Shikmoni and Peter Syvester have found where the problem was : the
2000 files were waiting for a DUMP operation prior to be transmitted
(probably because of an uncomplete dump operation some weeks ago). The
necessary DUMP+RELOAD operation has been successfully completed this
morning.

Regards, Michel Auffret
------------------ End   of included file RELOAD   MAIL        -----------------