"Bodenstein, Bronna C. (CIT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:10:02 -0400
We have just performed an urgent upgrade of SendMail
to v. 8.12.5 after having been advised by our security
experts that the previous version had a vulnerability.

Currently we are running LISTSERV 1.8d for Sun Solaris.
Does anyone out there have experience with running
SendMail 8.12.5 with our version of LISTSERV? Are we
likely to encounter any problems with the upgrade?
Will we need to customize anything, or will any
LISTSERV features "break"?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bronna Bodenstein
LISTSERV Administrator