James Morrill <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:05:42 -0500
The same thing has happened to us.  Does anyone here know of any contact info for
AOL?  They haven't answered email to [log in to unmask] and I couldn't find
anything worthwhile on their web page.

--
  James Morrill  office: HL 11, 785-532-4909   www-personal.ksu.edu/~james

    There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems.