"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 08:12:46 EDT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Joseph Baron
<[log in to unmask]> says:

>I have a subscriber who is complaining that he does not want to receive
>attached files with the email posted to our list. I advised him to use the
>SET listname NOFiles command as the listserv manual explains. He did this but
>he is still getting attached files.

As far as I am aware, this is NOT something that LISTSERV can control
via any configuration option, but purely a poster and subscriber
matter.

This may have been discussed on the LSTOWN-L list and probably
is in the archives.

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask] "Never confuse the messenger with the message"