Dan Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:06:56 -0400
Hi,

I wrote a couple days ago:
> Hi,
>
> I've just upgraded a RedHat LISTSERV installation to 15.0. After the
> upgrade, the web interface is no longer working. I get a page that says:
>
>  > Error - template LISTSERV-HOME not found

Thanks very much for helpful answers from Christopher Wilson and Michael
Shannon. It turns out that I had the correct version of wa but I put it
in the wrong place. The system had TWO cgi-bin directories, both
containing wa. I replaced the first one I found and it never occurred to
me that it might not be the active cgi-bin directory.

--
                                     Peace,  Dan

=>  Daniel D. Wheeler - Education & Psychology, Univ. of Cincinnati
==>  Email: [log in to unmask]      URL: http://wheeler.uc.edu
===>  KIDLINK: http://www.kidlink.org