"Michael D. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:03:57 -0600
We are preparing to launch Listserv 15.5 and were wondering what other
people have done regarding email attachment size. Particularly any other
universities.
We clearly don't want to leave it wide open, but we don't want to be too
restrictive.
Thanks.

Michael Jones
NUIT-TSS-Support Services
Associate Technical Services Analyst
Northwestern University
(847) 491-4086

This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended solely for the personal use of the recipient(s)
named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
is not responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have
received this communication in error. Please notify me immediately by
e-mail, and delete the original message. Thank you.