"Bodenstein, Bronna C. (CIT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:29:03 -0500
In our experience, the banners don't show up at all with HTML messages.

Bronna Bodenstein
NIH LISTSERV Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Bailey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 1:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HTML emails

On 1/17/02 11:02 AM, Lenny Huntley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Currently we use ListServ to send plain test emails to our customers.  We
> have been asked if we can send "Pretty" HTML emails instead.  Can someone
> tell me where to look to explore this option? assuming of course that
> ListServ can do it.

LISTSERV doesn't *send* anything. It distributes what you send *through* it.
So if you send an HTML message to a LISTSERV list, and you don't have it
configured to strip LISTSERV MIME parts, it will be distributed that way to
your subscribers.

Note that your banners might not show up properly.

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | Finger/Web for PGP