Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:23:18 -0400
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, Goll,Bruce wrote:

><...>
> Never having done this before I was wondering if there were any
> utilities that would assist in this conversion or if anyone can provide
> any assistance, direction, or ideas for doing this conversion.  There
> are 74 lists to convert.
><...>

From the archives of this list:

Date:         Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:28:10 -0400
From:         Michael Shannon
Subject:      Re: moving lists from lyris to listserv?

>I'm looking for advice on moving some lists from a lyris server to our
>listserv. If you can provide any information relating to this, I would be
>grateful.

Chapter 7.15.2 of the LISTSERV Site Manager's Manual has some useful
information about moving subscriber information.  It's also available
online here
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.html#_Toc107107311>.

Chapter 8.10.3 has a useful description of how to create Notebooks from
non-LISTSERV archives.  Again, online here
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.html#_Toc107107343>.

--
Regards,
  Michael Shannon