Shinn Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:51:59 -0800
Hello,

I used same script for updating several lists for years (ListServ
16.0).  But every member had errors when I used 'ADD' command in the
latest list (even I could create polisci-undergrads by using the same
password).

quiet add polisci-undergrads [log in to unmask] AAAAA, LLLL pw=xxxxx

Invalid password supplied. Acceptable passwords are: your personal password
(obtained  through  the   "PW  ADD"  command)  and  the   password  of  the
POLISCI-UNDERGRADS list.  If you have  forgotten your password, send  a "PW
RESET"  command  to reset  it  or,  if  this  fails, contact  the  LISTSERV
administrator ([log in to unmask]) for assistance.

(note - the request originated [log in to unmask])

Similar commands didn't have any error in other lists:

quiet add [log in to unmask]  AAAAA, MMMMM pw=xxxxx
"AAAAA, MMMM"<[log in to unmask]>  has been
added to the GEOG-UNDERGRADS list. No notification has been sent.

I looked at Forum and didn't find solution.

Would anyone help?  Thank.

Shinn