"Bernal, Victoria" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 15:10:57 -0800
LISTSERV give-and-take forum

Thanks for the suggestion.  I queried the list. The results came back that I
am subscribed with "Mail." And even though I don't receive my own posts or
acknowledgements, I've subscribed other non-work email addresses (like a
yahoo account), so that I can check when messages are posted.  Also, I've
asked other staff members (who are subscribed on the list) and they haven't
received anything from me either.  The messages appear in the web-based
archives, so I'm not sure why they aren't being distributed...

I did a "subscriber report" regarding the 2000 subscribers, and they are all
set as REGULAR under "Mail Style."  So, I'm still not sure what the problem
is...?

What other ways can I check for the problem?

Thanks,

Victoria

~~~~~~~~~
Victoria Bernal