Greg Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Apr 1991 14:47:48 EDT
On Wed, 24 Apr 91 10:33:53 EDT Lisa M. Covi said:
>Did you recieve any materials for your seminar?  If so, I would also be
>...deleted...

Seems to be a popular request.  So how about it?  Has anyone compiled
handouts, notes, transparencies, etc?  I too will be giving a "seminar"
to our Computing Center staff sometime in the near future.

Stan Horwitz from Temple Univ. originally requested these materials.
Stan did you get any responses?  This was followed by one from Dan Lester
of Boise State Univ.  How about you Dan?   Please reply to the list as
I am sure others would like to see the response.  Thanks!

--Greg Kroll