Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Mon, 28 Sep 1987 18:08 SET
1. The  hacker won't  know which lists  you are subscribed  at. But  the worst
   point is that  I don't know exactly  how to forward this  kind of requests.
   Direct RSCS send? That's some 100 files generated in a few seconds. A crazy
   NAD can fill  up all your spoolids  with that kind of  things, without even
   realizing it. DISTRIBUTE? That's a lot of overhead for 2-recs files.

2. I still have Doron's private mail about WHEREIS in my reader, it's just not
   the kind of thing I like to implement in  2 hours. I want it as part of the
   DATABASE  support,  ie  distributed  database  facility.  Nothing  prevents
   LISTSERV from searching its own databases internally :-)

Eric