Harold C Pritchett <HAROLD@UGA>
Fri, 05 Jun 87 14:37:42 EDT
>>As the attached note indicates INFO-IBMPC is likely to die in a month.
>>
>>Is there any interest in establishing an IBM PC oriented LISTSERV list?
>
>I am willing to peer an IBMPC list.
>Any other takers?

There already is an IBMPC-L list in BITNET, with about 12 peer servers.  It
is currently defined as Send= Editor and is used to re-distribute the ARPA
INFO-IBMPC discussion.  I think the thing to do is to wait and see what happens
with the ARPA list.  If it does die, then we can simply change the BITNET list
to send= Public and we are in business.  If someone else picks up the ARPA list
then we are back in business without having to do anything.

So let's wait and see what happens...

Harold