"Ronald W. Ritchey" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Dec 1993 11:57:11 CDT
Vacation is coming and I would like get our users to suspend their
lists before they leave. So when they come back I will not have to
help all of them read their mail because their A disk filled up with
a months worth of mail.

Is there a global suspend command, or do I have to set nomail for each
list I'm on? Then what is the best way to return to normal mail
processing? I searched this list but didn't find any notes that helped.

Thanks for you response in advance...

* Ronald W. Ritchey                    Internet: [log in to unmask] *
* Systems Programmer/Analyst           BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         *
* University of Nebraska               Phone:    (402)472-7605         *