Thu, 27 Mar 1997 09:14:55 -0600
We have sent out more than 150,000 mails with hundreds different
domains for this weekly delivery. Can you explain why it was running
ok last week and why it only happened to these two specific domains,
not anyone else?

If the cause indeed is (a) RFC 1047, is it possible to explain the
above?

Thanks

George Tsai