Tim Casten <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:14:41 -0400
On Wednesday, June 20, 2007 at 5:03:57 PM you wrote:
> As a black mark against "the last non-AOL server to participate in
> the delivery".  The sender is irrelevant.

> Jeff

I have been getting tons of spam reports from scomp@aol and they are
all the same thing a message from [log in to unmask]
I have received hundred just today
I do not have that many users on my mail system that forward their
mail to aol from their email accounts.

I have went thru this before and didnt have any luck.  AOL instead of
looking at the whole headers and where the spam really came from they
just look at the connection in which it came into aol and tag that as
the spammer instead of the original sender of the message. I also know
for a fact that these messages are not being deliverd by my listserv
machine.  I have looked at logs and the logs of my barracuda which
would stop these messages before they even got to listserv.  It has me
scratching my head and im very annoyed right now.

I hate AOL :!

--
Tim Casten
National Air Traffic Controllers Association