UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:33:05 -0400
Actually, there are several common Windows email clients that support the
Resent headers. They usually are generated from a "bounce" command (as opposed
to forward).

Mulberry had this, but as luck would have it, as of a couple months ago they are
now out of business. But if you can find a copy somewhere...

Also, PC Pine should do this on the 'b' command.

There is a plug-in that you can add to Thunderbird that does this too, but
instead of "bounce" they call it "redirect":

   http://mailredirect.mozdev.org/

I know there is a way to resend a message in Outlook by going to Tools ->
Resend (but not Outlook express), however I do not know if it generates Resent
headers.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.buffalo.edu