Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Nov 1993 01:12:03 +0100
On Tue,  9 Nov  1993 15:32:50 EST  "Peter M.  Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>As a corollary  to the orignal question, you should  also ask where does
>OWNER-listname go?  From my  limited research, listname-REQUEST  goes to
>the ERRORS-TO= value, and OWNER-listname goes to the OWNER= values (from
>the list definitions).

Actually,  it's the  opposite.  It's  confusing, but  I  didn't make  the
Internet conventions. XYZ-request should go  to the human being in charge
of answering  administrative questions for  the list, ie the  list owner.
owner-XYZ is where  delivery errors go, ie "Errors-To="  (by default this
is the list owners of course).

Anyway, you  need a properly  configured LMail, XMAILER R2.10  or XMAILER
R2.08 + patches for this to work.

  Eric