Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 13:42:50 -0500
On 10/2/97 12:21 PM CDT, John Worrell <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>When I pull a list back to change, I see the following:
>
>[log in to unmask] (No Name Available)
>           1AAASACx9R
>
>I know the codes after column 72 is for some settings.  My question is
>there a document available to find out what each letter in each column means.

Not that I'm aware of. But L-Soft strongly recommends against playing
with these codes, as it's very easy to screw things up royally (I'd point
to the section of the manual that states this, but L-Soft's web site is
down and I'm in too much of a rush to load Acrobat).

You should, instead, stick with the SET command.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;