Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:53:49 -0500
On 10 Jan 2007 at 15:13, Randy Klumph wrote:

> When using the web interface site configuration, shouldn't it populate
> the fields with existing settings. For example, when I select the
> Domain tab, all fields are empty. When I select "show only currently
> set..." all fields disappear. None of the other config sections will
> work either.

Yes, it should. Early kits were missing a file. Put the attached file
in the LISTSERV Main directory and it will work. (You might need to
restart LISTSERV -- I don't remember off the top of my head).

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp

The following section of this message contains a file attachment prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format. If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system, you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.    ---- File information -----------      File: SITECFG.FILE      Date: 1 Jan 2007, 0:00      Size: 195 bytes.      Type: Unknown