"Johan Kronberg (n3sport)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 May 2003 15:48:57 +0200
Hi again.

I've now successfully tested my DISTRIBUTE MAIL-MERGE DBMS=YES...

But when I put the exact same SELECT-statement in a stored procedure and
replace it with
"EXEC n3admin.dbo.TLS_getPersonnelAllForSite 38" in my command mail I
get the return msg "Distribution aborted - no valid recipient." even
though I've tested that the stored procedure returns the exact same
resultset as the previous SELECT-statement when running it with my
listserv sql server-user.

How do I run a SQL Server Stored Procedure instead of a regular
SELECT-statement?

Regards,
Johan