Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 May 1999 18:07:41 -0400
> I'm trying to help some users who want their list to have multiple
> Editors.  They are using the "Send=Editor,Hold" option.  They would like
> both Editors to receive a copy of all posts for confirmation.  I tried
> to do this by simply setting:

I was able to make this work prior to the availability of Moderator=All
by using two extra lists.  It went something like this:

Definition of list xxx:

Editor=xxx-moderators@listhost

Definition of list xxx-moderators:

Ack=No

List xxx-moderators has as the subscribers all the moderators.

Definition of list xxx-approval:

Sender=xxx-moderators@listhost
Ack=No

LISTSERV@listhost is subscribed to [log in to unmask]

When a moderator wishes to approve a post, they sent the OK to
[log in to unmask]  LISTSERV is fooled into thinking the OK
came from the right address by the Sender header.