Juan Altmayer Pizzorno <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 19:28:48 +0200
> Migrating from a UNIX/sendmail/Majordomo environment to NT/LSMTP/LISTSERV.
>
> What I am trying to find out is in LSMTP how can I pipe inbound mail to an executable like
> I can with sendmail?  Is this even possible?

Not at the moment, but in the upcoming version (1.1b, soon
to enter public beta), you will be able to do something
similar (you can configure LSMTP to start a program passing
the name of the message file as a parameter).

BTW, LSMTP has its own list ([log in to unmask]).

.. Juan