Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:03:17 -0500
We are getting close to 4G of archives and I'm curious if I can
spread them across several directories.  I would leave all the
indices in one place but use several directories for the notebooks.
Seems like it should work.  The list headers point to where the
actual notebooks are stored and the /etc/lsv-wa.config points to the
/archives directory for the indices.
--
Cheerfulness is contagious, but don't wait to catch it from others.
Be a "carrier".

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)